Instrumental-computer diagnostic complex
The instrumental-computer diagnostic complex is designed for on-line inspection of engineering state of pipelines, equipment and structures (including welded joints) using the minimum required number of instruments.
The instrumental-computer diagnostic complex is designed for complex computer processing the information and classification of measurement results with usage of the specialized test techniques.
The instrumental-computer diagnostic complex allows:
- Detecting at an early stage mechanical stress concentration zones, which are the main sources of damages initiation
- Detecting of specific defects in SC zones and assessing the extent of danger caused by them
- Detecting the future crack location, size and propagation direction starting from the level of metal structure
- Assessing the real life of equipment
- Using the computer data processing and measurement results systematization by special techniques and corresponding programs, to develop preventive measures for assuring safe operation of the inspected units.
Means of engineering diagnostics and non-destructuve testing used by the company at execution of contractual practical works are:
- Ultrasonic flaw detectors
- Ultrasonic thickness gage
- Highly sensitive thermal imager
- Eddy-current detectors of surface and subsurface cracks
- Metallographic and electronic microscopes
- Testing equipment for determining strength, toughness and fatigue characteristics
- Dynamic hardometers
- Various programs for calibrating calculations of strength and crack resistance with residual life forecasting.