Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd
Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd, founded in 1992 in Moscow, operates in sphere of industrial safety assurance in different industries and in the sphere of engineering industry products quality control. Business activity is carried out in compliance with licenses of Russian State Engineering Supervision (Rostechnadzor) and certificates of Russian Federal Agency for Engineering Regulation and Metrology.
Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd is the main developer of a principally new non-destructive testing method and inspection instruments based on application of the method of metal magnetic memory (MMM method).
Since 1996 a unique Russian and International Center on specialists training in the method of metal magnetic memory (an independent body for personnel certification in the sphere of non-destructive testing "Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd") has been operating in Moscow. Branches of this Center operate in Warsaw and Beijing.
Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd cooperates actively with companies and organizations operating in the sphere of industrial safety assurance and non-destructive testing in Russia, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Oman, Poland, Serbia, South Africa, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, the USA.
General directions of Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd activity:
- Development of specialized inspection techniques for various industries using the metal magnetic memory effect.
- Development of guidance documents of Rostechnadzor, of Russian and International Standards in the sphere of non-destructive testing.
- Development and manufacturing of specialized inspection instruments and sensors for the metal magnetic memory method, their warranty and post-warranty maintenance.
- Scientific-research work in the sphere fracture mechanics, reliability and NDT magnetic methods.
- Practical and theoretical training and certification of NDT experts with issuing of Certificates in magnetic, ultrasonic, eddy-current, visual and stress-strain state testing.
- Execution of practical works on equipment, pipelines, metal structures, machine parts (new and used) diagnostics in different industries and estimation of the residual life using the metal magnetic memory method.
- Expert assessment of technical state and early diagnostics of equipment damaging in the interests of insurance companies for insuring the risks in the sphere of industrial safety.
The scientific and technical potential of the experts of Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd and experts employed for solution of specific practical and scientific tasks is at a high professional level: starting with regular engineers up to doctors of sciences certified by Levels II and III in non-destructive testing and industrial safety expertise.
Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd is a partner of the Russian Welding Society (RWS), an active member of the Scientific-industrial Unit "Industrial Safety, Risks Management, Control and Monitoring" (SIU "RISCOM"), is founder of self-regulating organization "Non-Commercial Partnership "Interregional Association in the field of Industrial Safety" (SRO NP "MEZHREGION IS"), is at the head of subcommittee PK 1 "SSS Inspection and Lifetime" of Technical Committee TC 132 of Russian Federal Agency for Engineering Regulation and Metrology; is at the head of work group on the metal magnetic memory method in Rostechnadzor Expert Board and in International Institute of Welding.
Energodiagnostika Co. Ltd cooperates actively more than 24 years with International Institute of Welding (IIW) on the issues of welding quality control with usage of the metal magnetic memory method.